Traffic Light – Covid Protection Framework Plan>
The move into the Traffic Light Framework on Friday 3rd December means there are a few changes to how we operate. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Ornsby Motorcycle Training is first and foremost about the wellbeing of our customers and Instructors. Unfortunately ‘freedom of choice’ is being taken away from us in so many aspects of our lives and these are sad times.
We have looked closely at how we have been operating under the current system (Alert Levels) and have concluded that with the move into the Traffic Light framework we can continue to conduct some of our services safely in a non, close contact manner*. Therefore, for the following services we will not be requesting a ‘My Vaccine pass’*
- Learn to Ride & BHST
- One on one on road training
- Cornering school
- Slow Skills
* Public Health requirements must be strictly adhered to, Scanning, face coverings, sanitizing and social distancing required.
* Given our business is based at Ruapuna raceway, on certain days when there are events running, anyone entering the park will be required to produce a My Vaccine pass. To save any frustration or annoyance, if you are not able/do not wish to produce a My Vaccine pass ensure you check with our office prior to booking.
ACC considers Ride Forever coaching to be a ‘Close Contact Business’. Due to this the following conditions must be adhered to.
- Under both levels Red and Orange, Ride Forever coaching can be carried out if My Vaccine pass’s for both Provider AND Trainees are sighted and all other public health requirements are in place (scanning, face coverings, social distancing etc).
- Under level Green, Ride Forever coaching can be carried out without My Vaccine pass’s, but face coverings MUST be used for staff and 1m social distance for all customers. If My Vaccine pass’s are provided for both Provider and Trainees, then Ride Forever coaching can operate without restrictions.