DUNEDIN RIDE FOREVER
SUMMER COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the Ride Forever Course Prize Draw. The Transport Department
(a department of the Dunedin City Council (DCC)) will conduct the promotion. Entry into the
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and of the Competition Rules.
- Sign up to a Ride Forever Course with Ornsby Motorcycle Training between 22 November
2021 and 31 January 2022 and complete the course before 28 February 2022 and you will
be entered into the draw to win one of two vouchers to the value of $250.00 each to a
motorcycle retailer of your choice from McIver & Veitch, MCR Motorcycle Replacements or
- To be eligible for the prize draw participants must reside in Dunedin City.
- The first name drawn (selected by random draw) will be the winner. The winner will be
contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) working days
the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize
- Vouchers must be used for the purchase of motorcycle safety gear and/or servicing.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes won as
part of this promotion are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who
originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize.
- Employees of the DCC and this promotion’s participating sponsors are not eligible to enter.
- DCC disclaims any responsibility for its inability to complete or continue an entry due to any
equipment malfunction, act of God or other circumstance outside of DCC control.
- To the extent permitted by law, the DCC will not be liable for failure of receipt, loss or damage
of any competition entry. Entrants indemnify Dunedin City Council and their sponsors of any
responsibility in respect to damage and loss to entrant’s belongings, death or injury as a
result of the competition.
- By participating, all winners grant DCC exclusive permission to use their names, characters,
photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and
waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by DCC for the
purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by the DCC for future promotional and
marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- DCC reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have
violated any rule as outlined above, to have gained unfair advantage in participating in the
promotion or to have obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- Should the quality of entries fall below the standard required, the DCC reserves the right not
to award prizes. Rules may be amended from time to time by employees of the DCC. The
DCC reserves the right to discontinue the promotion at any stage.
The Promoter is The Dunedin City Council, 50 The Octagon, DUNEDIN.
Click here for Dunedin Dates